Glossybox March 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw on their insta we're getting a full size TarteCosmetics item.

It looks like the tarteguard sunscreen.

Interesting I think I've only got one small sample size once. But it'll get used this summer.

I got my box today!

IMG_2726.JPG

I got tarte guard, catrice cosmetics palette in absolute rose (pretty good pigment on these surprisingly and I just broke my light pink cheapy ulta matte shadow that I use as a base daily so this will be handy. 

I also got the figs and rouge mattifying emulsion serum and millesis active eye light which is like a brightening concealer. I saw someone got a brow product instead of this product on instagram. I would've liked to try the brow product but oh well.

I got the mary kay kit you either get this or an eb5 anti aging skincare cleansing lotion and toner (I kinda wish I got that set). oh well again.

The nail strips are a bonus item.  I don't mind these, they usually don't last long but they are a fun spring print.

The spoiler for the April box says it's 7 items and a total mystery box, they gave one "hint" "it goes on your head" I assume that's hair care products since I doubt they're sending hats or headbands. 

I read the review on MSA and she said her Tarteguard expires June 2017. I just checked mine and it expires December 2017. Glad mine will last a while as I probably won't get to it until summer.

I read the review on MSA and she said her Tarteguard expires June 2017. I just checked mine and it expires December 2017. Glad mine will last a while as I probably won't get to it until summer.
mine expires July 2017

Latest posts

Back