Too Faced Natural Love Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Too Faced is releasing a new Natural Love palette on March 9th. Thoughts?

too faced fall in love palette.jpg

This is Beautiful! I can't imagine needing anymore colors.. well who I am kidding? lol but seriously.. this is..

ahh so glam!!

Does anyone know, how much it is?

Thks~

I have a question about a too faced product, I can't really find anything about it review-wise but its about the Sweet Peach Glow palette. Its the one with three shades of highlighter (one is supposed to be a bronzer but its more of a shimmer than anything), the one I ordered from Sephora is not pigmented at all. Anyway, I swatched one when I was in Ulta last week and it was sooo pigmented, I would definitely pay $42 for a product that was that pigmented.

My question is, does anyone else have this palette think that its not pigmented or did I get a bad one? I've tried just about every blush brush/highlighting brush/duo fiber/natural hair brush that I have and I just can't get the product to show up.

Anyway, OT, I love those highlighters. The packaging looks so pretty, I don't think there's anything too faced has done that I wouldn't buy  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My question is, does anyone else have this palette think that its not pigmented or did I get a bad one?
I remember reading something about their palette having inconsistencies with the pigmentation but I can't remember if it was the Peach glow one. I'm thinking it was the peach palette that had that but I could be mistaken. 

Latest posts

Back