PopSugar Must Have March 2017 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They said they're sold out of March and April (new subscribers will get May as their first box), so I'm wondering if they'll do spoilers. They typically do spoilers when they need to help sell a box, but if they are already sold out, there's no need. I'm still hoping for at least one! (And please not another umbrella lol)

This was in the MUT comments...

I just received my March box, have to say very very underwhelmed compared to February. First I did not receive any information card on what was included in the box. There were only five items, a peach colored see through cosmetic case or travel accessory from Stephanie Jonhson, a watermelon eco lunchbox that seals with a rubber band, small mallow cinnamon churro treats, 4.5 oz, a thrive causemetics eye brightener /highlighting stick and a $25 gift card to velveteyewear.com

Yikes. I remember from when mizzfit had a velvet eyewear coupon that they are crazy expensive so $25 won't cut it. I returned the pair I bought because I genuinely thought I could get a similar quality pair at target.

I just saw the box reveal and I'm completely underwhelmed. Third month in a row that was a total miss for me. This box seems like it's more appropriate for a 14 yr old girl (which I'm not lol)

Yikes!

Yep PS just released a spoiler for March. The thrive highlighter

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 1.26.56 PM.png

That sounds like the one product I'll like and use out of this box the rest is mostly a miss. Maybe I can use the travel pouch, depending on what it looks like/how it functions.

A watermelon lunch box? Are we children? I guess I'll have a b-day gift ready to go for the niece this summer. 

I dislike marshmallow so the snack is a bust but my bf will eat them. And yikes the sunglasses on velveteyewear.com start at $165 each!!  What a bummer.

Oh apparently there is also a kate spade photo album in the box. Meh. I won't use it but I'll gift it to my sister.

Yikes!

Yep PS just released a spoiler for March. The thrive highlighter

Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 1.26.56 PM.png

That sounds like the one product I'll like and use out of this box the rest is mostly a miss. Maybe I can use the travel pouch, depending on what it looks like/how it functions.

A watermelon lunch box? Are we children? I guess I'll have a b-day gift ready to go for the niece this summer. 

I dislike marshmallow so the snack is a bust but my bf will eat them. And yikes the sunglasses on velveteyewear.com start at $165 each!!  What a bummer.
If you go to the "trends" section, there are sunglasses starting at $55.

If you go to the "trends" section, there are sunglasses starting at $55.
I saw that but all of those are WAY trendier than I'll ever be. But hopefully I can just swap or give away the card to someone who sees a style that suits them.

Awful box. I haven't needed a photo album in 15 years, and the bag and lunch box are fit for an 8 year old.

It looks like leftovers from the dollar store. I'll eat the marshmallows tho.

Their target audience is 18-40, and this box does not fit that age range at all.

I keep looking at the contents and keep shaking my head. I have never subscribed to this box before, just picking up a mystery box here and there, and only did the Black Friday 3 month deal, then decided to get a few monthly boxes. This is my first monthly paying full price box, and it is terrible. I will stay for April but if that one is bad, I am out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got laid off today and realized I hadn't cancelled my black friday deal.  So I've been charged full price for a terrible box. Would anyone like to buy a March box?  I don't know where I will be living the next few months.  I have no need for a photo album or purse. 

So sorry to hear @ Wishing you abundance of good luck and hoping this opens you new doors for new opportunities and that you find a new job that is better than the old one ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my box today but it's still sitting unopened because I really don't care about it, haha. Definitely one of the worst boxes they've sent out since I've been subscribed (September 2012). I already have about 6 highlighters, I already have several lunchboxes thanks to PS, I don't need a photo album but it's kind of cute so I can at least use it as decoration, the bag is foul but if I can take the strap off I can use it as a cosmetics bag. The marshmallows seem to be the winner in this box, but I haven't tried them yet so who knows if they're actually good!

Latest posts

Back