IPSY April 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MSA has possible sample options up for IPSY April. Some subscribers will be able to choose their sample if they email IPSY care by the 30th.

IMG_7516.PNG

MSA has possible sample options up for IPSY April. Some subscribers will be able to choose their sample if they email IPSY care by the 30th.

IMG_7516.PNG

Confirmed! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I was given a choice of different products however (screencap attached) I picked the Lisa Frank Brush!!! But I was not too crazy about the other choices. Awesome though!! They got back to me within literally minutes of sending them an email at IpsyCare

c7009a72b8.png

For those of you wondering the tutorial to let you see your bag early does work again this month! I tried it last night and it didn't work (maybe I did something wrong). I'm thinking it starts working whenever it gives you a date to come back and see your items but I could be wrong. 

http://imgur.com/a/ryDEl

Mom's Bag

OFRA Cosmetics Peach Blush- Blush is good I just hope this peach isn't really orange or she won't touch it.

H20+ Beauty Keep It Fresh Cleanser-  Not sure why she got this it's for dry to normal skin and she's oily. I think you can mark that in the ipsy quiz or maybe you just mark your skin concerns. 

theBalm Cosmetics Betty-Lou Manizer- I don't think she'll like this because of the shimmer. She also probably won't want to fool with it because it's so tiny. 

Adese New York Cupuacu Butter Lip Balm- Lip balms are always winners. 

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush- The Lisa Frank theme will not impress her but I think she'll like the brush. 

My Bag 

defy & Inspire Wear Resistant Nail Lacquer in Paradise Island- The mint polish is mine! Yay! (It is mint right)

Ciate London Mini Bamboo Bronzer- I've liked everything from Ciate they have sent me so I'm happy with this. I hope I get the lighter shade though. I prefer makeup that is considered neutral instead of warm or cool toned.

Luseta Beauty Volume Reviving Dry Shampoo in Potpourri- Don't you start this ipsy. I don't want dry shampoo. I hate everything about this. The scent is even floral. 

Ofra Cosmetics Peach Blush- I love peach blush and was actually thinking of buying one.

Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush- I was Lisa Frank everything as a kid so I like it for the nostalgia alone. I've yet to find a blush brush I like better than my Real Techniques so this will likely get used for something else. 

So I haven't seen a list of all the possible items but I'm bummed neither of us got a Colourpop liner. I should have emailed them but decided to chance it for some stupid reason. I was also kind of hoping for the Skinfix cleanser because I've been wanting to try it for months. The only thing I really hate is the dry shampoo. 

I also tried the hack yesterday and it didn't work but today via mobile I was able to see my bag.
I'm getting:

Adesse New York Cupuaçu Butter Lip Balm
Ciaté London Mini Bamboo bronzer
ColourPop Cosmetics Crème Gel Pencil
The White Company Seychelles Hand & Nail Cream
and Naked Cosmetics Loose shadow

It's an ok bag for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres mine, really wish theyd stop sending me 'gel' eyeliners. Ive tried several types and they ALWAYS make my eyes irritated to the point Im rinsing my eyes within minutes of applying. Also not too impressed by more hair oil and the color of the nail polish. The bag is unique and neat looking I guess. Id probably rate my bag 6/10, not spectacular

19e3f94137.jpg

@@whispy11 I got that same hair oil before. I thought it was pretty good because the consistency was thick. That Elizabeth Mott sample looks like it's going to be super tiny like the bronzer from the February bag. Do you use gel pencils on your waterline? I was always under the impression that those aren't really for that. I just use mine on the upper and lower lash line. 

Here are the three spoilers on their site so far. I haven't tried the hack to see my bag yet but just wanted to share these.

ipsy april 2017 spoiler.jpg

ipsy april 2017 spoiler 2.jpg

ipsy april 2017 spoiler 3.jpg

I'm getting the Elizabeth Mott shimmer shadow, Hanalei Aloe Soothing Gel, Meg Twin Nail in Lovey Dovey, Ciate London Bamboo Bronzer, and Luxie Beauty Precision Foundation brush. I'm not mad at it. I have a ton of Zpalettes the shadow can go in, liked the Hanalei lip stuff last time so I'll give this a go, I like nail polishes and looks like I'm getting two! I like trying new bronzers, and I LOVE Luxie brushes (still) but I don't use brushes for foundation so I'll have to find another use for it. 

@@whispy11 I got that same hair oil before. I thought it was pretty good because the consistency was thick. That Elizabeth Mott sample looks like it's going to be super tiny like the bronzer from the February bag. Do you use gel pencils on your waterline? I was always under the impression that those aren't really for that. I just use mine on the upper and lower lash line. 
I actually have like 5 different little bottles of hair oil ive gotten from various places, Im really happy that Ipsy has started to make pages that show you different ways of using the products. I had no idea you could add hair oil to a water bottle and use it as a spray. Im still learning about all this stuff lol

And about the gel eyeliners, about a year ago I got a gel eyeliner from TheBalm from Ipsy and I tried it many ways, because I heard that youre not supposed to use it on the water line but with me it doesnt really matter. Even on my upper lids it immediately starts a bad reaction in my eyes. Almost feeling like the 'fumes' from the eyeliner irritate my eyes. So bad that my eyes would burn for a few days after, even if I flush my eyes and take my makeup off immediately after applying. And Ive gotten a few more 'gel eyeliners' and they do the exact same thing. At this point I just save them to give to my neice

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have like 5 different little bottles of hair oil ive gotten from various places, Im really happy that Ipsy has started to make pages that show you different ways of using the products. I had no idea you could add hair oil to a water bottle and use it as a spray. Im still learning about all this stuff lol

And about the gel eyeliners, about a year ago I got a gel eyeliner from TheBalm from Ipsy and I tried it many ways, because I heard that youre not supposed to use it on the water line but with me it doesnt really matter. Even on my upper lids it immediately starts a bad reaction in my eyes. Almost feeling like the 'fumes' from the eyeliner irritate my eyes. So bad that my eyes would burn for a few days after, even if I flush my eyes and take my makeup off immediately after applying. And Ive gotten a few more 'gel eyeliners' and they do the exact same thing. At this point I just save them to give to my neice
Speaking of learning new tricks for makeup items, this might be useful for some. I have some very shimmery very glittery loose eyeshadows. I've heard that if you mix them with a little clear nail polish you can make very pretty nail polishes with your eyeshadows. 

I've done it in the past. I have one old pink super glittery shimmery loose shadow that I've made in to polish. Every time I try to use this shadow on my eyes I just end up with glitter all over my face and clothes, which might be fine for the weekends but it's not a daytime work look for sure, the nail polish is cute though.

Latest posts

Back