A New Giveaway! Win a Makeup Palette!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are excited to announce a giveaway with Deck of Scarlet and MakeupTalk!

Deck of Scarlet is a newly launched makeup palette subscription service. They release a new palette every other month. The March palette was just released and it's beautiful!! The palette was created with collaboration with the Youtuber, Evon Wahab. 3 lucky MakeupTalk users will have a chance to win one!

deck of scarlett march palette.jpg Deck of Scarlett.jpg

Three Simple Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Like Deck of Scarlet on Facebook or follow on Instagram
2. Comment on this thread that you have liked the Deck of Scarlet Facebook page or you have followed them on Instagram. If you previously liked or followed the page, just let us know here.

3. Tell us in the same comment what your favorite makeup item is currently. Let's share some fun makeup products!

For example like this:

Just liked Deck of Scarlet on Facebook. My favorite makeup currently is Urban Decay Lipstick.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers and will contact the winners via PM for the shipping address on March 17, 2017. We will also verify that the people who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, or can't be reached for the delivery of the giveaway, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until Thursday 16, 2017, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Terms and conditions

Last edited by a moderator:
I just liked Deck of Scarlet on Facebook & Instagram. My current daily go-to makeup products are my Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation & Kylie lip kit in Maliboo.

Liked both on Facebook and Instagram! 

My favorite makeup item is Arrow from birchbox's gel eyebrow pencil. It's perfectly shaded for my brow color and works great to fill in, I get compliments on my brows all the time.

I liked Deck of Scarlet on Facebook.

Current favorites at the moment:

• Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Quench Lip Rescue in Opal
  • Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals Himalayan Scrub
  • [SIZE=100%]Besame Vanilla Brightening Setting Powder[/SIZE]

Liked on Instagram.

My current favorite makeup products are Estee Edit late night eraser brightening eye balm and flash illuminator spotlight. New mama needs all the brightening she can get after a sleepless night ;-) 

Liked Deck of Scarlet on Facebook. My favorite make up item at the moment is Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in the color Perla. It definitely stays all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back