Popsugar Must Have Box April 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you guy see the spoiler for April?

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 4.34.31 PM.png

I love it!

It's cute, but I wonder if it's going to be too small to be very useful.
I thought about that too. I was thinking if it's not going to work in the kitchen, maybe I'll use it across my sink in my bathroom when doing my makeup.

I tend to put paper towels down in the sink and dump a bunch of makeup I'm going to use into the sink. I live in an apartment, there isn't ANY counter space.  I might use the board to set stuff that I tend to knock over like loose powder or shadows.

I thought about that too. I was thinking if it's not going to work in the kitchen, maybe I'll use it across my sink in my bathroom when doing my makeup.

I tend to put paper towels down in the sink and dump a bunch of makeup I'm going to use into the sink. I live in an apartment, there isn't ANY counter space.  I might use the board to set stuff that I tend to knock over like loose powder or shadows.
omg I LOVE this idea.  I have a pedestal sink and this is genius!

That's pretty but not something I'd use in my house. It'll make a nice gift. Maybe for mother's day?

I also got shipping. Normally my box comes from NY but it's shipping from California this time around. Due to arrive sometime next week.

Oh my shipping weight is 2.3 lbs?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also got shipping. Normally my box comes from NY but it's shipping from California this time around. Due to arrive sometime next week.

Oh my shipping weight is 2.3 lbs?!
Mine is coming from NY. Did you order one of the mystery boxes? maybe that is why the weight is low?

I have not received my box yet but am torn on the spoilers.  I love the little plant craft thats the kind of fun and different item I expect in a pop sugar box.  Not sure about the cutting board I saw a review where the blogger received a really poor quality cutting board the paint was all drippy/streaky and it just looked like a bit of a hot mess so hopefully that was just a fluke and not an issue a lot of people run into.  The body wash looks interesting. The toothpaste and floss seem out of place and just like random filler to me (I think the toothpaste is a sponsored item but still too many hygenie items in 1 box for me).  I mean yes they are items that will get used but I can go to the drugstore and buy them myself (and actually prefer to do that).  I don't subscribe to pop sugar to receive must have floss and toothpaste.  This box definitely feels like its missing something to me.   I prefer when the boxes have items from several different categories i.e. an accessory, a make-up/skincare item, a gadget/craft, home item, food/cooking item.  This box has too many personal care items for me (bodywash, toothpaste, and floss).  I hope once the box is in my hands I enjoy it more and I hope everyone enjoys their items.  Have fun making your terraniums!!

Latest posts

Back