Itching Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Whenever I do some physical work or go in sunlight my skin starts itching. What could be the problem and how can I cure it?I consulted with a doctor he just ends up giving me a medicine for 30 days.This problem generally takes place during winters.Some says that my blood is more hot than others.

I too have the same problem, itchy skin specially my arms and face itch a lot. I too need a solution. Help..!!

Whenever I do some physical work or go in sunlight my skin starts itching. What could be the problem and how can I cure it?I consulted with a doctor he just ends up giving me a medicine for 30 days.This problem generally takes place during winters.Some says that my blood is more hot than others.
When my skin gets dry it starts itching. I only suffer from this during the winter and I have put it down to the central heating drying the atmosphere in the house. I use Monsia Skincare and I follow my normal cleansing routine but after applying the day & night moisturisers I applied vit E oil. This solved my dryness problem, be interesting to know if it helps you.

Wow I have never heard of that issue before.  Have you tried using a natural sunscreen and extra moisturizing products? Could it be something you're allergic to in the winter?

yes, you are all most right this time.

Hello the same thing happens to me! The key is that you mentioned "when I do physical work or go into the sunlight" this means when your body heats up and you sweat - it's just your incresed circulation sending messages to your brain that reads as itching from your dilated blood vessels. Paired with dry, dehydrated skin I'm sure the sensation is worsened. As long as you don't hives you're ok!

Hi! It's probably from your skin drying out from weather changes, humidity, etc. I would try a good moisturizer and sunscreen.  I also typically wear a CC cream with SPF in it every day.  The one I use is Your Skin But Better CC Cream with SPF 50+, I burn very easy and this helps and isn't drying on my skin. I get it from B-Glowing.

Latest posts

Back