Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Benefit Cheek Palette - Cheek Parade

Has anyone purchased the new Benefit Cheek Parade palette? I was reading from IG that there is some controversy with the palette. Some people have found stickers on it covering the name. Some of the product had been shipped labeled wrong and a new label had been put on it to cover up the "old name". Kylie cosmetics had recently done something similar as well. Anyone seen this in person or purchased the palette with the sticker on it?

benefit cheek parade.jpg

Yes! Mine had the sticker. I ordered it from Ulta the first week it became available. It wasn't in my store yet but I had been looking at the Galifornia and really wanting it, so when I saw this palette was basically buy 2 get 3 free I jumped on it. I noticed the sticker immediately and curiosity got the best of me and I peeled it off. It's not letting me attach the image from my phone (says it's too big) but it says "Cheek-A- Boom." I guess they changed the name and sent the wrong image to production maybe?

• Like 1

I actually found this forum by searching about this lol I was trying to see if anyone else had encountered it. I just looked at some of the You Tube reviewers and a few of them point it out as well. Very unusual for a brand that puts so much into their packaging. I don't mind though. Love the product!

• Like 1

I considered getting the palette but have been holding off still. The colors looks so pretty! I have a sample size hoola and like it. I just like the idea of having all these colors together but I have enough blushes and bronzers though.

I have this in my Sephora cart and waiting for the sale to start next week for 15% off. I'm still thinking if I'll get it as I don't wear too much makeup anymore.

• Like 1