Sephora Play Box April 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the spoiler for the April Sephora Play box. Any other spoilers out there?

IMG_8474.PNG

I have box #583. Hopefully we'll know all the variations soon. I don't need another eyeliner..

583 does have an eyeliner. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only 2 items that are different from the previous box are perfume sample and cleanser. All the rest is the same. Not excited.

I have box 583 also. I'll take the eyeliner though because it's a good one. I've used this one before and it stays put.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my 591 box today. I think I am most happy for the Dr. Dennis Gross wrinkle recovery pads. There were 2 in the envelope. The eyeliner is super small, like 2 inches long.

Here is a picture of my bag.

IMG_2898.JPG

I'll use all of the items, I didn't love the perfume I'm interested in trying the water drench cloud cream. I know I already like the primer and eye makeup remover. The rest is extra, I'll use eventually.

I got the same bag as @Bizgirlva. Thanks for posting! used the Miu Miu sample today and really liked it.

Latest posts

Back