LoveSkinCare

Allure Beauty Box - May 2017 "Spoilers"

Thanks for posting the pictures. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to copy and paste the pics from MSA.

I think it's ok since we are linking back to them and sourcing where the pictures are from so they are credited to MSA.

• Like 1

I haven't decided whether to try the Allure beauty box, .. yet or not..

Any suggestions? How do you like the eyeshadow?  This month, so far looks good and worth signing up for..  I can only afford ONE beauty box, tho per month.. and it would mean quitting Ipsy.

I started getting the Allure Boxes, when they were a big deal, buy them for 50 bucks, when they were worth 250 or so.   Worth the value! :).

Thks for any feedback!!

I used to get the Allure beauty box. I had too many boxes though and had to cut back so Allure was one of the ones I discontinued. Allure was nice and seems to have higher-end items than IPSY. I get IPSY still and Birchbox too. I like IPSY for the points which you don't get with Allure but I found the samples to be better on Allure. I've had some nice IPSY bags as well but most more of a miss than hit. If you are happy with your IPSY bags then maybe it's worth keeping IPSY but if you are interested in higher end products then Allure might be the better way to go.

I haven't decided whether to try the Allure beauty box, .. yet or not..

Any suggestions? How do you like the eyeshadow?  This month, so far looks good and worth signing up for..  I can only afford ONE beauty box, tho per month.. and it would mean quitting Ipsy.

I started getting the Allure Boxes, when they were a big deal, buy them for 50 bucks, when they were worth 250 or so.   Worth the value! :).

Thks for any feedback!!

• Like 1

All of those items look really great, but I think I have that luxie brush already.

Reija,

Thank you! That's Exactly   the type of feedback, I was hoping for!! I have plenty of makeup bags and I really do prefer quality.

Blessings & Joy

Whispered~ :)

Edited by Whispered
  • Like 1

Got my box. Will use everything. And happy about the type of body oil. I didn't want to get lavender :)))

post-97473-0-29673100-1494442977_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zaichik

I got my box today, all the same stuff except I got lavender oil. That's fine with me I like the scent.

I already have the brush so I'll put mine up for swap. 

post-93138-0-14968100-1494612250.jpg

Edited by Bizgirlva
  • Like 1

I just got my first box. I have to say, I'm really impressed! Happy, happy dance! Sending a card, along, telling what the products are, is wonderful and where to get them at, great. The stress check, breathe in, ahh yes, yes.. lol.. does work. Pink luxe brush.  6 products, can't go wrong there, all good quality.. imo.

• Like 1