Allure Beauty Box - May 2017 "Spoilers"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting @@LoveSkinCare!

Here are the pictures from MSA

Kneipp_BodyOil.jpg

Luxie-Brush-205.jpg

Eyeshadow:

Doucce-Freematic.jpg

Drunk-Elephant.jpg

I haven't decided whether to try the Allure beauty box, .. yet or not..

Any suggestions? How do you like the eyeshadow?  This month, so far looks good and worth signing up for..  I can only afford ONE beauty box, tho per month.. and it would mean quitting Ipsy.

I started getting the Allure Boxes, when they were a big deal, buy them for 50 bucks, when they were worth 250 or so.   Worth the value! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Thks for any feedback!!

I used to get the Allure beauty box. I had too many boxes though and had to cut back so Allure was one of the ones I discontinued. Allure was nice and seems to have higher-end items than IPSY. I get IPSY still and Birchbox too. I like IPSY for the points which you don't get with Allure but I found the samples to be better on Allure. I've had some nice IPSY bags as well but most more of a miss than hit. If you are happy with your IPSY bags then maybe it's worth keeping IPSY but if you are interested in higher end products then Allure might be the better way to go.

I haven't decided whether to try the Allure beauty box, .. yet or not..

Any suggestions? How do you like the eyeshadow?  This month, so far looks good and worth signing up for..  I can only afford ONE beauty box, tho per month.. and it would mean quitting Ipsy.

I started getting the Allure Boxes, when they were a big deal, buy them for 50 bucks, when they were worth 250 or so.   Worth the value! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">.

Thks for any feedback!!

All of those items look really great, but I think I have that luxie brush already.

Reija,

Thank you! That's Exactly   the type of feedback, I was hoping for!! I have plenty of makeup bags and I really do prefer quality.

Blessings & Joy

Whispered~ :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box. Will use everything. And happy about the type of body oil. I didn't want to get lavender :) ))

IMG_5370.JPG

I got my box today, all the same stuff except I got lavender oil. That's fine with me I like the scent.

I already have the brush so I'll put mine up for swap. 

FullSizeRender.jpg

I just got my first box. I have to say, I'm really impressed! Happy, happy dance! Sending a card, along, telling what the products are, is wonderful and where to get them at, great. The stress check, breathe in, ahh yes, yes.. lol.. does work. Pink luxe brush.  6 products, can't go wrong there, all good quality.. imo.

Latest posts

Back