May 2017 Ipsy *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received this from my inactive account. I am tempted to resub! I wonder how the Estee Lauder is going to be. Sample size or packets?

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.27.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.27.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.27.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.31.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.31.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.31.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 5.34.16 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
People are freaking out about the estee lauder, apparently it's not in bags only can be redeemed for points. I suppose I'd be upset if I redeemed 750 points for something people are getting in the May bags. 

Still if that's the case that it's only a points product, why is it on promotional materials for May bags?

I saw this and also got excited about the EL product until I read it's not in the bags. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Makes no sense to market something that is not going to be in the bag.

People are freaking out about the estee lauder, apparently it's not in bags only can be redeemed for points. I suppose I'd be upset if I redeemed 750 points for something people are getting in the May bags. 

Still if that's the case that it's only a points product, why is it on promotional materials for May bags?
Oooo! Misleading!

For starters I love the bag! I also used the cheat from previous months to see my bags early again.

Mom's Bag

pur~lisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF 30- She'll probably like this. I kind of want to try it but they never send me BB cream. Though honestly that probably has to do with me being so fair skinned. 

Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin- This is probably going to be a huge nope. She doesn't like anything sparkly and she never highlights. 

It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara- She requested this. I know many people hate to see mascara but it's something the both of us always need (blonde eyelashes). Hopefully it's decent. The more expensive mascaras have not been impressing me as of late.

Cailyn Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Tint + Velvet in #32 Practicable- This is supposed to be a cinnamon nude which sounds very pretty. I think she will like this but not sure how much use it will get. She uses lip gloss more.

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray- Her hair is really dry so this sounds like a winner.

My Bag 

Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin- I've been wanting a decent powder highlighter with some shimmer.

It Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara- Requested

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave In Conditioning Spray- I've liked the other Briogeo products I've tried and I like conditioning sprays. 

Adesse New York Organic Infused Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Surfer Girl- All the polish will be mine!

Cake Makeup Lip Fondant in Low Key- I really wanted to try this so I'm very happy! I'm a sucker for cute packaging as well!

Overall I wouldn't have minded the eyeliner pen but I'm very pleased. I'm also pleasantly surprised I have no skincare in my bag. I'm overly picky about it so I hate receiving it. Translation: Everything burns my ginger face. 

Latest posts

Back