Which make-up brush sets are the best for the money?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am interested in buying a new brush set. Which brush sets would you recommend? Im trying to stay under $100 (Cheaper is always better for a college student). I do currently have the Kylie Eye shadow brushes so I technically wouldn't have to buy those again but would be open minded to buying a complete set. This is the one I am currently considering ordering.http://www.ulta.com/tools-brushes-makeup-brushes-tools-brush-sets?N=27ho

Thanks,

TLBarrow

Honestly I tried so many brushes but have a few favourites. I love the eco tools set,you can get it at a very good price. The brushes for blush,powder and brows are great. I love all of their brushes though.

I also like the morphe brushes,they're good for powder and foundation. Real techniques are decent too,I'd check those out. If you need any more information let me know,I wouldn't recommend mac or those pricy ones because u can honestly get the same or better quality at a better price..

I love to update with new cosmetics brands and new arrivals. I mostly search on online stores sale like nowadays Black Friday sale is almost available on every store and last week I customized 24 pieces of a brush set from Black Friday sale in just $20 with free shipping, quality is also too amazing if you wanna buy must explore there. 

Latest posts

Back