Box of Style by The Zoe Report Summer 2017 **SPOILERS**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on this?  I'm a little nervous bc the hero item hasn't been released and I think we're charged on the 15th.  

I like the kimono. My issue is the sunglasses. I have a hard time with fit due to my "low bridge". *curses this Asian nose* I'm most likely out for summer. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How do you all wear a kimono so it doesn't look like a bathrobe?  I love the idea, but I'm not sure I can pull it off.

Ugh I need to call them, I think in a sleepy haze I reordered an annual subscription when I logged in to pick my sunglasses.  I am 99% sure my sub renews with the spring box and couldn't figure out why they were asking me whether I had an annual or monthly sub when I was choosing.  Then I got an email saying congrats on your new sub.  Oops.

Here is a picture of the sunglasses.

box of style summer spoilers.jpg

They look cute but I don't usually do well with sun glasses. My face is too small. My head is a size of a child's head. My kids heads are bigger than mine. :lol: I hope the sunglasses will fit but most likely not.

Anyone doing the add-ons?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't access the option to pick the color of my sunglasses or ad ons yet. Maybe when they charge me next week, I hope.

Orders officially went through today so you can pick your sunglasses and any add ons you want. I picked the tortoise sunglasses but didn't get any add ons.

They pulled the money out of my account on Monday, but when I log into my BOS account, it says my order is on hold and the link to pick isn't showing up. I hope I can pic soon, don't want them to run out of the color I want.

They pulled the money out of my account on Monday, but when I log into my BOS account, it says my order is on hold and the link to pick isn't showing up. I hope I can pic soon, don't want them to run out of the color I want.
Mine was showing that for 2 days and I couldn't pick the sunglasses, but today I got the official email order confirmation email and I was able to log in and make my choice. As soon as you get the email, you should be able to make your choice.

I'm excited for the Spring box! I use the bag from the last box everyday. I saw another woman wearing the same bag at Target. It was so funny. She said to me Box of Style right? :lol:
So funny, I had the same thing happen to me but it was my son's new girlfriend!  LOLOL.  Great minds and all that!

i just got shipping notice! Trying to avoid looking at the full spoiler. :lol:

I'm interested in trying the beautycounter products.  I think I have a cleansing balm from them but have never tried any of the makeup.  I was under the impression that it was just some multilevel marketing company and not a "legit" brand, but the fact that it's in this box makes me want to learn more about the brand. 

I tried Beautycounter products and got suckered into getting a membership. I'm not into MLM companies but did like their products so I looked at the membership more as a wholesale membership like Costco. With the membership I can buy products cheaper. I like the lipsticks and the mascara so far. I haven't tried the blush yet so I'm excited to try it.

I just got my box today and I think it's good. Maybe not the best they have had but good. The hat doesn't really fit me but I'll try it again and give it another shot. The sunglasses are too big for my face but I can wear them in the car. The kimono is interesting. I guess it's the style now. My daughter seemed to know more about it than I do and she is not even 11 yet.

Got my box today. That hat is loose on my head. I tilt my head and it slides all around, LOL

Overall it's a great box. I didn't think I would like the kimono but it's really nice.

Latest posts

Back