CFDA and Target Boxes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did PSMH scrap both of these this year?  I feel like we had heard something by this time in past years.  I will NOT be sad about the CFDA - I didn't haaaaaaate either but I definitely don't use the items the way I use the neiman marcus stuff.  I am always down for the target collab though!

It was announced there would not be a Target box Ugh.  POPSUGAR has confirmed that they are NOT doing a Limited Edition collaboration with Target this yet.  The POPSUGAR + Target Must Have boxes were always amazing so this is super disappointing ;(.

From POPSUGAR:
We are not doing a fitness inspired collaboration with Target this year, however, our January box will include some great items to help get you started and feeling fit and fresh for the New Year. http://subscriptionboxramblings.com/2017/01/popsugar-target-must-box-update/

As for CFDA last year it went on sale in April 15th I don't recall hearing anything about it this year. 

I miss the Target box but not the CFDA one.

Latest posts

Back