Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Allure Beauty Thrills PreSale and Summer 2017 *SPOILERS*

The Allure Beauty Thrills box is on presale. Here are the details. Anyone ordering?

allure beauty thrills presale.jpg

Here is the spoiler for the first box. With the presale you get the May, August and December boxes as well as the October breast cancer awereness box for $199.99

Allure Beauty Thrills.png

My thoughts on the presale...I think it's good that they took away the premium for preordering (now that there are 4 boxes, it works out to something like $56 per box with tax, so people who preorder will get away for cheaper than those of us who pay for shipping. 

That said, this is a lottttt of repeats and I like the option to skip or wait for a discount since this isn't selling out any time soon.  I'm down for the summer box since I really liked the wen and will (eventually, haha) use everything except the lipstick, press on nails, and the hair thingies.

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 1

I'm getting the Summer box but not buying the whole year. We've seen plenty of repeats for the past years and I don't wanna get a box full of hair sprays or hair oils at some point.

• Like 1

My thoughts on the presale...I think it's good that they took away the premium for preordering (now that there are 4 boxes, it works out to something like $56 per box with tax, so people who preorder will get away for cheaper than those of us who pay for shipping.

That said, this is a lottttt of repeats and I like the option to skip or wait for a discount since this isn't selling out any time soon. I'm down for the summer box since I really liked the wen and will (eventually, haha) use everything except the lipstick, press on nails, and the hair thingies.

I was pretty resistant to those ridiculous hair things, but they actually work really well for holding my hair while I wash my face or for around the house. They're a bit too silly to be seen in public with one, but I'm always losing my hair ties and can't seem to lose this one. Haven't gotten a snag with the goofy things yet, either. Still not something I would ever make an effort to buy on my own, though.