Teach22

POPSUGAR Must Have Box June 2017 *spoilers*

Its that time again time for the themes of the next box

Screen-Shot-2017-05-18-at-4.05.46-PM-733

*The June 2017 POPSUGAR Must Have Box will have a retail value over $125!

So they must be sending us to Hawaii right??  A gal can dream--- so any guesses?
Edited by Teach22
  • Like 4

I already have the previous Aloha pouch from one of the summer or resort LEs, plus I just ordered a similar pouch as an add on to my summer box of style.  I do love me some pouches though, so I guess there are worse things to have duplicates of.  Maybe I'll use one for me and one for each daughter to keep our beach bag stuff separate. 

• Like 1

I already have the previous Aloha pouch from one of the summer or resort LEs, plus I just ordered a similar pouch as an add on to my summer box of style.  I do love me some pouches though, so I guess there are worse things to have duplicates of.  Maybe I'll use one for me and one for each daughter to keep our beach bag stuff separate. 

I think that was Samudra pouch/bag? I had one too, I ended up selling it on ebay because I never used it.

I hope this one will be more my style since it can get wet.

I think that was Samudra pouch/bag? I had one too, I ended up selling it on ebay because I never used it.

I hope this one will be more my style since it can get wet.

That's right, PSMH was sumadra and I think maybe FFF had an aloha bag.  So I guess I'll have 4 palm tree pouches :lol:

Edited: Nope, it was Nina Garcia and wasn't by aloha!  TOO MANY BOXES.  Also holy cats, that was a good box.  Tons of use out of almost everything.

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2014/07/nina-garcia-ngq03-review.html

Edited by lauradiniwilk
  • Like 3

I have the right kind of wavy hair for sea salt spray but if I want to go curly I have a holy grail product I love (Miss Jessie's Quick Curls) so I never reach for these products.  Probably have 5-6 in my cabinet I need to get rid of.  I have heard this brand is good though so maybe I'll try it before I pass it on. 

• Like 1

Just on the 2 spoilers I already like this box more than I do the Summer LE one. Shame I jumped without a spoiler ruined a year long streak too.

• Like 1

I m surprised this whole box hasn't been spoiled yet, seems like lately we know the full contents by like the 3rd of the month.    Any guesses on the other items in this box. I d love a fun nail polish color for sandal ready toes and a fun food maybe popsicle molds. What do you hope the remaining items are?

• Like 1

Sad, I feel like this could end up being a repeat, more salt spray, another pouch and book, please no polish!!!!! Although that book does interest me...... Hmmmm do I just buy the book alone, or see if a code show's up for this box.

I hate this box so far and so disappointed. At this point with this many spoilers released they can't even save this one. Ugh!

This box is pretty disappointing, and I can't remember the last time I really loved a PS box. I've been a subscriber since 2012, but I'm heading to the site to cancel right now :( I may get the Holiday LE box every year though.

I hate this box so far and so disappointed. At this point with this many spoilers released they can't even save this one. Ugh!

Yup, except the frapichino I hate this box! Oh well, I just hope July is amazing!

I don't think it's too bad. I like the book, pouch, and hat. I can see myself wearing the hat to the park in the summer. I don't think it's quite as horrible as people on MSA make it out to be. I think the straws and cuticle oil are useful. The only thing I don't really care for is the hair spray. The snack is too sweet for my diet but the BF will be happy. 

Got an email that boxes are delayed due to them waiting on an item. They said all boxes will be shipped by the 22nd

Are we serious with that hat!? I don't even think 12 year old me would have worn that. At absolute least I may have worn it on a college spring break trip when I was too drunk to care.

• Like 1