Pixi Polish & Peel Giveaway!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:sunshine: We are excited to announce a new giveaway! :sunshine:

Win a Pixi Polish & Peel resurfacing product! The polish and peel is an amazing enzyme peel with natural fruit enzymes, lactic acid and sugars for gentle exfoliating. The peel leaves the skin so soft and glowing. We'll choose 2 lucky winners who will receive this product, valued at $24 each.

pixi peel and polish.jpg

How to Enter:

Comment on this thread with your favorite skin care product or regimen currently. Let's share our favorites to help each other out!

For example: My favorite product currently is the Pixi toner pads. They leave my skin so soft and are not irritating.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries and spam will be disregarded.

How the winner is chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers and will contact the winners via PM for the shipping address on March 26, 2017. We will also verify that the people who won followed the step outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, or can't be reached for the delivery of the giveaway, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until Thursday 25, 2017, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I love any sort of exfoliating product. Tatcha rice powder is my all time favorite skin care item. So gentle!

I love Vbeaute's Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent right now. It has drastically helped with the hyper-pigmentation along my jaw line.

Congrats @@Bizgirlva and @@jesemiaud !!! Since you two were the only two who entered, you won! Please PM me with you address so that I can get these sent out. This giveaway was purposely "hidden" and not promoted site wide or on social media so that people who discovered it by just surfing the site could enter and have a chance to win.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back