Dark spot on cheek what is it and how to hide it?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
darkspot.png

It looks like a bruise but it's not. Is it hyperpigmentation? Melasma?

How can I hide it? Can a BB cream for Men hide this?

I did some research and it seems only a chemical peel or expensive laser treatment can treat this problem and it's not even risk free so for now I just like to hide it with some cream or make up. If you have any recommendations please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be hyperpigmentation. The best thing to do is to see a dermatologist. They have special skin care products that they could recommend. Have you tried over the counter peels sold at Sephora or Ulta or Target? Pixi has a Peel and polish product that is a lactic acid and fruit extracts in it. It's like a peel/face scrubs and it's really nice. It might not work for the spot though. Here is a link to all the peels sold at Sephora. Maybe worth checking them out. http://www.sephora.com/facial-peels

Maybe try a face serum?  I have had luck with it helping to reduce my freckles and redness.  My newest favorite is Korres Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum from b-glowing.

Latest posts

Back