Glossybox June 2017 Spoilers.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't subbed to this for a year but jumped back in with the $10 May box I just ordered today, I'll give them a month or two to impress me then I'm out again, lol.  I have 12 subs, I don't need another...

Happy almost summer, y'all!

Here's my June box:

IMG_3063.JPG

I'm a little annoyed with GB this is the second month in a row I've got a product that I've already tried. If they send out variations why do they send me the variation with the products I haven't sampled yet. I still have that hair oil from last year. And the nail polish last month!

I emailed them and they said they'd send another product but I've never seen it.

I am glad I got to try the brush I've ben curious about this brush since I saw them all over, they work well with my powder foundation. The rest is just ok. It'll get used.

Ugh GB ugh!  I came back to GB after a year hiatus but prior to that I had been a years long subscriber.  I've gotten two boxes and TWICE, so 100% OF THE TIME they have pulled a bait and switch and gave me cheap no name products that weren't even listed on the info card enclosed in the box.  I just cancelled again and I am done for good this time.  I'm honestly surprised this sub is still around, with the no name crap they send out and the tiny sizes I find it hard to believe anyone gets it anymore.  I remember when we got full sizes and good brands.  Bummer GB bummer!  $21 is too expensive for the garbage they are putting in these boxes.  

Latest posts

Back