Sephora Play! Box June 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I am getting box 083. Don't quite understand why there are two pretty much alike hair products in the box. It is a miss box for me.

I'm also getting 083. I would have much rather had the Ouai, Verb and Coola as well as the lighter KVD, but I'll probably use everything (except for the fuscia KVD, but my dd will probably love it). 

I'm getting 083 also.  I tried on the lippy in store yesterday and it's AWFUL!!!  Much too bright for me; I wish I could pull it off because it is a really fun color.  I may end up buying a different shade though because the staying power was great- rubbing, makeup remover, and rubbing alcohol would not take it off!  They had to get me some remover from another part of the store :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is my bag:

IMG_3090.JPG

I wasn't sure about the lip color either but I really liked it on me.  The curl stuff is an odd choice for my hair, since mine is only slightly wavy. I'll used the rest of the items. 

Back