Birchbox July 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the July Birchbox thread. I just realized we didn't have one yet. Sorry about that! Having the end of the year stuff for the kids are school and bunch of other things happening all at once, this seems to have slipped through the cracks.

Here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmZLrD8Sy3g

What's everyone choosing?

Here are the 3 samples choices

birchbox july 2017 sample choice.jpg

and here is the curated box

birchbox july 2017 curated box.jpg

I'm on beta so I "picked" a makeup remover and "Skipped" the lip balm treatment. Like last month I hope that means I'll get the Marcelle makeup remover. I really like this brand and their products but the reviews on this are not that great. Oh well I guess that's the idea of trying the sample. 

I've tried the Jouer lip balm before so I wanted to eliminate the possibility of getting it in my box.  I also bought the featured box, it looks good!

I'm in the beta too but decided to pick a sample instead. I chose the Jouer lip. I've used it before and like it. I don't mind getting an extra one to throw in the purse.

My July box was kinda flop at first, I ended up getting two products from the featured box: the blush serum and wave cream. I already bought the featured box so I had duplicates.

My sample choice was the makeup remover but it turned out to not work so well as their liquid makeup remover.

Then they sent me two samples that were not on my box page. I got mac mascara and peter roth thomas cloud cream.  I was supposed to get an Avene item and a perfume. Not a big deal, I messaged Birchbox, they offered to send me my correct samples. I got a tracking number and movement on the package they sent, then I got an email saying they didn't have replacement samples to send me and they credited me $5 on my account. I ended up getting the Avene item, but not the perfume. All in all, I ended up with everything but the perfume and I got two extra samples which are better the mystery sample pack and a $5 credit. Can't complain.

IMG_3261.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back