Macy's Beauty Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Macy's has a beauty box service available now also. It's $15/mo.

Anyone sign up yet?

macys beauty box.jpg

I don't remember seeing a date for the first shipment either. Hopefully soon. I was going to wait and see how this turns out but was too weak to wait so I signed up. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to see a few reviews first. I was excited about this box two years ago, two years later and they disappeared I'm not excited. Especially after the mess with LLB I'm super suspicious of every box now lol. 

A friend of mine signed up for the box but only wanted a couple of the items they announced for the August bag/box, so she gave me the rest. I'll hold off on signing up for now.

I finally got a shipping notice. I'm interested in seeing how this box is.

Here is my bag. Does anyone know if everyone gets the same bag each month or are there variations?

IMG_0304.JPG

What's in the Smashbox, can you show? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Plus, I love the rosegold bag!

I wonder, if its too late, to sign  up now and get it this month. Purity is great and I think the value of the bag, is way worth more then 8 bucks! imo...

I found the five dollar coupon they give in the bag very useful, because you can purchase some really nice sheet masques on the Macy's site for around that price.

I used the coupon to get an Origins Flower Fusion Sheet Masque, and my total was two dollars and change after the coupon, free shipping, plus there was a special where I am getting a Shiseido Ultimune packet sample with my order. This was a good deal. There are some nice Tony Moly masks, and you can buy one SK-II sheet mask with the famous essence for 17 dollars, so 12 with the coupon. I love this deal! 

Last edited by a moderator:
New September bag is up! You can see it on the Macy's site. It's a nice one.

Beauty Passport - a cute travel themed bag

Laura Mercier Radiance Foundation Primer

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder

Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

Ahava Purifying Mud mask

Burts Bees Hand Salve

Vince Camuto Ciao

Update: I received my order in which I had used my 5 dollar coupon toward a 7 dollar sheet mask. With my order of 2 dollars and change, I also got the Macy's Goody Bag with a YSL Black Opium vial, and a card with MAC lipstick samples and a few other things. This coupon scheme is really working out for me! 

Here is a picture of my bag. I'm exited to try Everything esoecialkyvthe perfume sample and the Laura Mercier primer. I've used the regular primer by LM but the the radiance one.

IMG_0827.JPG

Latest posts

Back