Bizgirlva

Summer Swap 2017

Box is out for delivery today!  That was super fast. 

My sister is visiting this weekend so we might go through it and see if she's interested in any of the items.

I'll leave the TF primer and pixi highlighters aside, I might even have a TF primer that's full size to throw in, I can't remember if I used it or not, I'll have to look for it.

I'll aim to ship the box Monday morning since I don't think I'll get to the PO by 2pm tomorrow, which is when the only PO that's open in my area closes on Saturday. 

• Like 3

No worries @@Reija I'm used to going last my last name is Webb lol. Plus it'll hopefully give me some time to save up some samples. I just got my Play box yesterday. No shipping notice for Allure yet :( 

• Like 1

Box arrived, perfect condition, nothing broken or messy. My sister picked a few things from the box and I'm about to go through it again and make my selections. I'll take a picture of what I'm adding/taking and upload them in a bit.

I ran into some car trouble today UGH!  I can't seem to start my car, I'm going to take the box with into work and hope I don't miss my work mail man tomorrow, he comes at all different times. I'll try to hand it off to him tomorrow since I can't be sure I'll get to pick up my (hopefully fixed) car before the PO's close. If not I'll get it out first thing Tuesday.

I'll get the label ready asap.

• Like 1

so sorry to hear about car troubles @Bizgilrva. No fun. I had a problem with my car too last week. The battery died and my friend had to jump start me. Now I'm afraid daily it won't start again. Glad you were able to find items you liked in the box and your sister too. :)

Ok, I was able to catch my mail man and get the box off to @@Pixels, she has tracking.

I handed the box to my mail man and then he proceeded to drop it on the ground. UGH! I hope there is no or minimal damage.

Anyway here is what we took from the box this weekend.

First is what my sister selected:

post-93138-0-50154600-1500316989.png 

These are the items I took:

post-93138-0-44787900-1500317016.jpg

I'm curious about these white egg shaped things....

Finally what I added to the box:

post-93138-0-30231600-1500317063.jpg

I couldn't find my fs TF eye primer so I must have used it.

The box is stuffed so take lots! Happy swapping!

• Like 4

If dibs were accepted, I'd put one on one of those Pixi highlighters! *crossing my fingers super hard hoping I get one* 

I won't take it if it's there on my round!

• Like 1

I won't take it if it's there on my round!

Looks like its all gone  :scared:

I have two beauty blenders I was going to through in for the Pixi stuff but oh well right?  :sunshine:

I have two beauty blenders I was going to through in for the Pixi stuff but oh well right?  :sunshine:

Are you talking about the high ligther?? I left one in.... I took the bronzer pallete and one of the highlighters.

There were two highlighters, one blush and one bronzer palette.  

One should be left in the box.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!  I just returned from being away for the weekend.  The box was here waiting for me.  Today is my son's birthday but I hope to go through the box tonight or tomorrow am.

• Like 2

I have opened the box.  Everything came through unscathed.  Have picked my items and will gather my items to add and mail the box tomorrow.  Two things of note:  That Pixi product is still in the box for whomever desired it.  Annnnnddddd.....for the first time I have found a really LOT of stuff in the box that I wanted/needed.  So happy!  So I have taken quite a bit and the box will be changed up quite a bit for the gals that follow me (which I think is good and fun btw).

• Like 4

post-119302-0-77105200-1501167893_thumb.jpg

Here is what I added.

I have mirandamanda's mailing address and the box will be sent today.

• Like 3

I went through my stockpile today and found a bunch of stuff I can get rid of lol. I'm ready for the box! 

• Like 4

Got the box, going to go through it tonight and have the pictures up maybe tomorrow morning, then it'll be off to @@Saiza tomorrow afternoon :)

• Like 3

Got the box, going to go through it tonight and have the pictures up maybe tomorrow morning, then it'll be off to @@Saiza tomorrow afternoon :)

Glad it arrived without issue.  I was not able to follow it online (as I usually do) as our family went for a long weekend to NYC.  Look forward to the pictures.

• Like 2