Drugstore Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm brand new here! I wanted to share my new blog post dealing with what I think are some of the best drugstore makeup products! I'd love it if you checked it out and gave me feedback. You can find it here. What are some of your drugstore favorites? :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently bought the L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte foundation and I'm really happy that I got it!
I was so close to buy the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless foundation but the store didn't have a close match for my skin tone so I bought the L'Oreal and I'm really happy! 
Amazing coverage, not cakey and it stayed on my face for 8 hours I think (p.s I have oily skin) and no touch-ups!  

I've been using an Elf foundation that's surprisingly really good. I always use Maybelline mascaras, I love the one in the yellow tube. 

I recently used the Rimmel Insta Flawless skin tint and really like it. It's especially great for summer. Doesn't feel heavy and still has good coverage. It evens out the skin well and doesn't settle in lines or show pores. It does have a faint perfume scent but I like it.

Latest posts

Back