Popsugar July 2017 *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy July everyone!!!

The inspirations for the July box are:

unnamed-4.jpg

I ll take some smores  please.  Any guesses???

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm overloaded with Turkish towels. One in this box and one in the July Oui Please box along with the several I already own. Oh, well...it's at least something that I'll use one day.

I don't get the appeal of these towels I find them too thin. They're hot on the swap boards though and good gifts.

I don't care for marshmallow either meh

This is an interesting mix of products! I'd like to see the blanket in person and would love to try the SuperGoop Sunscreen. That brand is popping up everywhere! Also, I love that mascara, I've purchased it several times. Overall, this looks like a good box.

I really ended up liking this box. The cup is perfect for me to drink water while I'm masking. I'll take the towel with me on vacation next month. The matches work for lighting our grill. I love the suncscreen and I'll get around to using the mascara eventually. My bf loves the cheese chips so he's happy.

Me too. I even reclaimed the cup from my son after trying it once. Still want to cover the imprint though ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back