Glossybox July 2017 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any spoilers out there yet?

I got a shipping notice yesterday. I noticed that whenever I use Glossydots for a free box, it always ships super early in the month.

So happy to hear you got the same box @@LoveSkinCare! I was hesitant to sub  because of the variations. Also I'm trying to prune my items and not add. It's so hard though. I'm trying to get my will power stronger with subs. I'm getting better but I have moments of weakness when I want to sub to more than I should. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I love living through others though here at MUT. Makes me feel better when I can't sub to the box. I'm always happy when someone from here gets a great box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

I got the same box as MSA did but my blush was busted.

Glossy said they are sending a replacement. I already bought this blush compact with two blushes from wantable makeup before, I wish I knew I was getting one from glossybox. But my GB was "free" with the 500 dots they gave me for my birthday/customer loyalty.

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

Did you guys log on to your account and select your blush color for August?

I got the same box as MSA did but my blush was busted.

Glossy said they are sending a replacement. I already bought this blush compact with two blushes from wantable makeup before, I wish I knew I was getting one from glossybox. But my GB was "free" with the 500 dots they gave me for my birthday/customer loyalty.

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

Did you guys log on to your account and select your blush color for August?
Sorry to hear your blush wast busted up. I hope they do send you a new one. I did log in and picked the darker shade blush for August

It's nice they're replacing the blush and compact since we're getting a new blush in August. I'm not sure when it will show up through.

Latest posts

Back