Nordstrom Trunk Club

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nordstrom has their own fashion box now called Trunk Club. Does anyone sub to it? It's a similar box like stitch fix where they send you fashion pieces and whatever you don't like, you send back. The ones you keep, they charge you for. I think there is a styling fee also.

If you have a Nordstrom card (which I do), the styling fee is waved, but I think the pieces are so overpriced. In the examples that I saw, one woman kept 4 pieces for $720, one kept 6 pieces for $460 and a third kept 3 pieces for $215. That's more than I would want to spend on clothes at the moment.

sounds very pricey. I didn't sign up for Stitch fix either because of the price of the items. I have friends who sub to it and love it but they also work full time and have big budgets to spend on clothing. I'm more of the Target and Old Navy girl.  :lol: 3 piece outfit for $215 is way out of my price range. 

I have bought a few things from trunk club. you have to set price points and hold them to it . there are some nice things for too much money and some ugly things for too much money. kinda depends

Back