Bridal Gel Manicure

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all!  I am getting married in a few weeks and have been spending the last couple of months desperately seeking the perfect gel manicure color for my wedding!  With gel, I tend to find that the pinks are either too white, too sheer, or too bubblegum pink.  I am looking for a color that is a light, non-white pink with a little bit of sparkle or shimmer element to it.  My dress is off white so I am concerned that anything too white may clash.  Any suggestions?

I am willing to mix and match and add top coats etc!  Just really want the manicure to last through my honeymoon so don't want to have to use regular polish.

I like things like Essie Fiji (may be a tad too pink for me) or OPIs Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs.

Let me know if you have any ideas!

Congrats on getting married!! I think muted or faint pink would look pretty with your dress color with little shimmer on top. Maybe Opi gel in Tiramisu for two or Stop It I'm Blushing which is more of peachy pink and with a glitter on top.

The new summer colors are pretty too. The Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon is a pretty pink and the name is very fitting

Latest posts

Back