Looking way too pale in pictures!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So. Here's my problem. 

The past few months or so, I have been looking like a complete ghost in any pictures where flash photography is used. I've tried different kinds of foundations and setting powders, and combinations, but no matter what I do, I always end up looking way too pale. I've even stopped using setting powder except for the smallest bit right underneath my eyes so my concealer doesn't crease.

Foundations I've used since having this problem: L'Oreal infallible pro-matte, tarte amazonian clay, Makeup Forever HD liquid foundation, and Kat Von D Lock-it foundation.

Setting powders I've used: Laura Mercier translucent powder, Cover FX perfect setting powder in shade light/medium, and makeup revolution luxury banana powder.

No matter what different combinations or products I use, I always see the same results. My face ends up looking way lighter than the rest of my body in flash pictures.

Any thoughts on what this problem could be? I'm desperate and feel as though I'm wasting money on products.

Thanks.  

Do you happen to use a moisturizer with sunscreen under your foundation? The sunscreen can cause the flashback too in the pictures.

So. Here's my problem.

The past few months or so, I have been looking like a complete ghost in any pictures where flash photography is used. I've tried different kinds of foundations and setting powders, and combinations, but no matter what I do, I always end up looking way too pale. I've even stopped using setting powder except for the smallest bit right underneath my eyes so my concealer doesn't crease.

Foundations I've used since having this problem: L'Oreal infallible pro-matte, tarte amazonian clay, Makeup Forever HD liquid foundation, and Kat Von D Lock-it foundation.

Setting powders I've used: Laura Mercier translucent powder, Cover FX perfect setting powder in shade light/medium, and makeup revolution luxury banana powder.

No matter what different combinations or products I use, I always see the same results. My face ends up looking way lighter than the rest of my body in flash pictures.

Any thoughts on what this problem could be? I'm desperate and feel as though I'm wasting money on products.

Thanks.

Hi lovely!

A really good foundation that helps not give that flashback in pictures is the Makeup Forever ultra HD foundation! I model and that is my go to foundation when I have photoshoots. I make YouTube videos and review a lot of great makeup products! Check out my channel!

xoxo

Kaylie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back