Teach22

Popsugar August 2017 **Spoilers**

I unsubscribed because my 6 months were up and this dang spoiler keeps making me want to jump back on.  I have SO MUCH STUFF to get through though, so I have to keep telling myself I DO NOT need to resub at full price.  If the box goes on sale somewhere, I can buy it then. 

• Like 1

I'm glad it's not a hair mask. Looks gentle enough to use multiple times a week. I like it. I mask a lot, I have tons to use up though so this will go in line.

• Like 1

I m hoping for some jewelry this month.  A pretty necklace or some earrings would make me happy.  What would you like to see in this box?  It is their B'day month hopefully its extra special :)

The themes/inspirations for the month and another spoiler Courtesy of Ramblings of a Suburban Mom - http://subscriptionboxramblings.com/2017/08/popsugar-must-box-august-2017-theme-reveal-spoilers-coupon-code/  Thanks Jen!! :) :

tmp_kjASNx_1257cc72abc5a264_MH17_08_Aug_

From POPSUGAR
It’s our birthday month! We’ve been delivering a selection of fun, surprise products to our friends’ doors for five years. Come help us commemorate this anniversary with festive products that will make any day a party. For this month’s box, we’ve chosen fun, new products from favorite past brands certain to surprise and delight.

Spoilers

~Lacquered Pastel Cheers by Fringe Studio ($28)
Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-8.16.27-AM-525

~First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask ($38)
04f093ec32f267fd_MH17_08_Aug_FirstAid_Be

Coupon Codes
If you are interested in ordering this box use coupon code MUSTHAVE5 to save $5 off.

And some additional pictures of the tray courtesy of MSA . Thanks Liz!  http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/08/popsugar-must-have-box-august-2017-box-theme-coupon.html

Cheers Lacquered Tray by Fringe Studio – Value $28

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0005

It’s impossible not to grin when you see this joyful tray adorned with the word “Cheers!” surrounded by colorful confetti. Use the tray to serve your guests drinks, as a catch-all tray for your phone, keys, and other daily items, or on a coffee table to enhance your decor.

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0006

This tray measures 12″L x 8.63″W x 1.5″H.

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0008

(POPSUGAR sent me this spoiler item early so I can answer any questions you have about it.)

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0043

Edited by Teach22
  • Like 1

I'm not a tray person but it's so cute.

I'll use it to carry food down to our grill this summer.

• Like 1

I got a shipping notice. It's coming from NY and it says I'll get it next Friday the 11th but I usually get it a day or two earlier

Huh...I though July was my last box, but I got a shipping notice and I haven't been charged, so I must have had one more month left on my six-month sub. I'm not mad...

Full review up on My Subscription addiction- heres a better look at the contents. http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2017/08/popsugar-must-have-box-august-2017-review-coupon.html

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0043First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Bouncy Mask – Value $38

Shoptiques Gift Card – Value $25

I think this is the best “Special Extra” POPSUGAR has ever included!

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0018

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0034

This is a “bouncy” gel type mask. You apply a thin layer, then let it sit for 10 minutes. It has a subtle cucumber scent, and a bit of a tingly, cooling feeling when it is on. (I have borderline sensitive skin, so I was a little worried at first about the tingly feeling, but I had no irritation when I removed the mask.)This is a “bouncy” gel type mask. You apply a thin layer, then let it sit for 10 minutes. It has a subtle cucumber scent, and a bit of a tingly, cooling feeling when it is on. (I have borderline sensitive skin, so I was a little worried at first about the tingly feeling, but I had no irritation when I removed the mask.)

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0036

The amazing thing for me is how my skin felt after I took the mask off. The cooling sensation continued! (You know that amazing tingly feeling from Burt’s Bees lip balm? It’s kind of like that for your entire face!)

My skin looked more hydrated and plumped post-mask, too, and I like that it didn’t add any dewy/greasy finish. My skin was matte and primed for my nighttime serum and moisturizer.

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0027

DOGEARED Friendship Bracelet – Value $34

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0021

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0055

Fringe Studio Free Spirit Journal – Value $16

Popsugar-Must-Have-August-July-2017-0004
Edited by Teach22
  • Like 1

Well hmm I"m not much for the candles and the note book but the rest will get put to use.