NO Idea on what I'm doing...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I'm Ali. I'm a United States Marine. Never really had time for makeup and never really was in to it. Well, I'm about to turn nineteen soon and I've decided that I want to start acting maybe like a girl. Haha. I just recently started buying clothes that aren't jeans and tees. 

I just have no idea on what anything is makeup wise.

I'm not completely naive, as it's hard not to run across a million things promoting makeup on social media. So, I know there's different looks and whatnot. There is a look I do like a lot. It's Salice Rose's. I want to emulate that eventually. Haha.

I attached two photos of Salice and one of myself for reference!

Thank you for putting up with my complete ignorance on the topic.

Have an amazing day.

Semper fi.

13696650_506497472893093_55473448_n.jpg00083a7eebe5eb8788c4eeb21ce01304--rose-hair-doll-face.jpgIMG_0429.JPG

I'm the type that believes less is more! You're a natural beauty I would start slow and ease your way into the look, a brow pencil first to fill

In I think it's the easiest way to apply, I use elf dark brown it's cheap and works really good, maybe a light powder foundation and a good lengthening mascara, L'Oréal telescopic is also a goodie, start small then work your way up play around with a couple of things first! Hope this helps

Welcome Seversony! Makeup is a lot of fun and the more you practice, the easier it gets. You are very pretty. You don't need much to get started. Maybe a tinted moisturizer although your skin looks great without it, easy neutral color on the lids, mascara, a little blush and lipstick or gloss. Rimmel and Pixi have great products. Both of their eyeshadow palettes are great and versatile. If you want to practice the look in the picture, the best way is with a liquid eyeliner. It takes some practice though to get it right. You basicly draw the line past the eyelid when with an eyeliner you typically stop at the end of the lid unless you are doing a cat eye like in the picture. The picture looks like liquid lipstick too. Rimmel had great liquid lipsticks if you want to try. There are lots of other brands too. The key with liquid lipsticks is to have your lips nicely moisturizer prior other wise the look is not smooth. I personally prefer regular lipsticks to liquid especially if I'm in a hurry. Hope this helps and don't hesitate to ask questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back