Mario Badescu Acne Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here and would like to ask the members if any of you have tried Mario Badescu products relating to acne problems?

I have tried the Mario Badescu Skin Care Drying Lotion since I have heard a lot of people swear by it even my favorite beauty vlogger uses it. So i purchased it online in its UK (i think) website.It took forever (6months) to arrive at my place, im from the Philippines btw.

Thankfully, it did work miracles for me. At most my acne would last only for a max of 3 days. but then all good things come to an end, got all used up and i have nothing left :( I didnt want to order again from the UK site considering the time and also the price since the products are expensive plus shipping.

So now finally Sephora Philippines (Sephora Asia) offers MB products but they only offer kits and do not sell the drying lotion alone.

I would like to inquire if any of you beauty gurus have tried any of these kits and which one would you recommend for me? i really need advice on this since its sooo expensive :(

they have 3 kits

Acne Starter Kit

Acne Repair Kit

Acne Control Kit

all three are expensive so i would like to buy the best kit that could work for me :(

I am a Filipina. my skin is oily and i have red scars all over my face because if small pimples and also get the big kinds :( so please do share your thoughts which one i should get :) Any comment or suggestion would greatly be appreciated :) )

IMG_5824.PNG

IMG_5826.PNG

IMG_5827.PNG

IMG_5828.PNG

IMG_5829.PNG

IMG_5830.PNG

IMG_5831.PNG

I love the drying lotion as well. It's the best one for break outs. I used to use Mario Badescu products and really like them. I used the lotion and the buffing cream and they were good. I tried the moisturizers too and they were good as well. It's been several years though. Now that my skin is older and I rarely get breakouts, I like to use Korean skin care products. They seem to work so well and are a lot cheaper. They have lines for acne too. The key with acne is to not over dry or over wash the skin because it will just make the breakouts worse. I used to over wash and over use products which caused breakouts. Once I cut back on products my skin got a lot better. I think the kit with the drying lotion is a good idea because you can always use it with the other products. Maybe go with the smaller kit and try it so that you are not out too much money in case your skin doesn't like the products. Sometimes it takes a while for a skin to get used to new products.

Thank you so much for this Reija! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Greatly appreciate it! I am greatly considering getting the one with the drying lotion too since I have already tried it and am currently using Mizon facial wash which I think cleans my face well and has helped a little with the breakouts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the drying lotion as well. It's the best one for break outs. I used to use Mario Badescu products and really like them. I used the lotion and the buffing cream and they were good. I tried the moisturizers too and they were good as well. It's been several years though. Now that my skin is older and I rarely get breakouts, I like to use Korean skin care products. They seem to work so well and are a lot cheaper. They have lines for acne too. The key with acne is to not over dry or over wash the skin because it will just make the breakouts worse. I used to over wash and over use products which caused breakouts. Once I cut back on products my skin got a lot better. I think the kit with the drying lotion is a good idea because you can always use it with the other products. Maybe go with the smaller kit and try it so that you are not out too much money in case your skin doesn't like the products. Sometimes it takes a while for a skin to get used to new products.

You're welcome! Mizon is a great brand. I would stick with it if it's working for you.

Thank you so much for this Reija! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Greatly appreciate it! I am greatly considering getting the one with the drying lotion too since I have already tried it and am currently using Mizon facial wash which I think cleans my face well and has helped a little with the breakouts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Back