• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

What sunglasses to buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to buy something cheap ($30-40), but with good lenses. I've googled it, but there are so many brands, and don't know what to choose? Empyre, SensoLatino, Gemini, Lulu, Tifosi Optics and so on.

SLMY01_Sensolatino_Sunglasses_Mykonos_GreenBlue_Lateral.jpg

I really love Knockaround sunglasses, they're affordable, yet durable. I have several pairs that my husband and I actually share! They offer a lot of color options for the lenses and frames, and you can even order customized pairs. The prices range from $10 to $30. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Well, Oakley is one my favorite brand but nowadays I opt for some quality sunglasses at lower rates. On searching various websites, I came across an online wholesale sunglasses supplier selling various sunglasses at best process, they even have reading glasses and I have recently purchased a bifocal reader sunglasses with printed frame which I liked the most in it.

Latest posts

Back