IPSY August 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thoughts on the IPSY bag for this month, yea or nay?

Ipsy august 2017 spoilers.jpg

I don't like the bag design. The colors are pretty, but putting silly phrases on them ruins it for me (I don't like anything like that).

My Bag

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Deluxe- I've been wanting to try this

Crown Brush Medium Face Contour Brush- I could use a better brush for contouring 

Vitamasques Yoghurt Mask Duo- I always love masks (and fruit)

Steve Laurant Precision Tip Liner in Black- Requested this because I use a lot of liner

Yadah Silky Fit Concealer BB Power Brightening in Light Beige- Excited for this because I live for BB creams but I'm concerned about the color being too dark 

Mom's Bag

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay- Requested since this is her HG face wash

Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo- These are great colors 

theBalm Voyage Vol. 2 Eyeshadow- If the color she gets isn't super sparkly it'll be good

Firma Beauty Angled Contour Brush- Always good to have more brushes

Seraphine Botanicals Liquid Coal Waterproof Liquid Liner- She won't use this so it's mine

With the exception of the liquid liner in her bag it looks like a good month. A little irritated I didn't get any sheet masks. I always rate them highly and there are three different options this month. That being said I'm not unhappy with my yoghurt masks.  

I'm still waiting for some decent things to redeem some points for. I preferred the mad dash for inexpensive good items to expensive shampoo and conditioner packets that sit there forever. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I do miss Ipsy but I don't know if I'd ever sign up again. I'm still waivering on keeping Birchbox at this point. But there sure have been some really cute Ipsy bags I feel bad for missing out on.

Latest posts

Back