Bizgirlva

Birchbox September 2017 *Spoilers*

Here is the video and sample choices

I really like the box design. Here is the box design.

birchbox september 2017 spoilers.jpg

The sample choices are

birchbox september 2017 sample choice.jpg

The curated box

birchbox september 2017 curated box.jpg

The customer appreciation day will be 9/14.

Sample choice will be August 28th for Aces and 29th for all

• Like 1

I admit I fell in love with the gold boxes and resubscribed. I am looking forward to picking the scrub mitt in the sample choice. 

• Like 1

I'm part of the beta program where you can choose to skip an item and choose one so I chose that option this month instead of making a sample choice. I'm not really interested in any of the 3 sample choices maybe because I feel like I have too many samples at the moment. I ended up choosing a makeup item as a BB cream for the box and leaving out a fragrance sample. I don't need any fragrance samples right now and I love BB creams. I use them almost daily in place of a foundation. 

• Like 2

Well despite my August box fiasco. I stayed on and bought the featured box and picked the leave in treatment for a friend.

I'm not happy with Birchbox and their terrible shipping partner choice.

• Like 2

I got an email today that if you use the code doublefun, you will get five extra samples in your first box. I'm still not biting, but it was tempting!

• Like 2

Oh birchbox! They messed up again. 3 months in a row.

This time they left out my sample choice and sent me the other two. Problem is I already have the mascara because of a previous screw up on their part.

I'm growing very unhappy with Birchbox.

I didn't select a sample choice this month but chose a makeup item instead (BB cream) and didn't get a BB cream sample. I did get a makeup sample which was a Pixi lip gloss and I've tried it before and really like it but I'm disappointed that I didn't get a BB cream since I had the option to select it. Other items weren't really that exciting except the Oribe matte texture cream. I'm excited to try it. Overall an ok box but I'm just disappointed I didn't get the sample I had chosen as part of the Beta program.

I didn't select a sample choice this month but chose a makeup item instead (BB cream) and didn't get a BB cream sample. I did get a makeup sample which was a Pixi lip gloss and I've tried it before and really like it but I'm disappointed that I didn't get a BB cream since I had the option to select it. Other items weren't really that exciting except the Oribe matte texture cream. I'm excited to try it. Overall an ok box but I'm just disappointed I didn't get the sample I had chosen as part of the Beta program.

That sounds bad. Did you contact them @@Reija? Are they sending you the correct product (BB cream)? Hope they do.

That sounds bad. Did you contact them @@Reija? Are they sending you the correct product (BB cream)? Hope they do.

I didn't contact them, I just let it go. I probably should have but I figured the Oribe cream sample made up for it. It's a good size sample and I love the Oribe line and use their products. I just reordered the shampoo from BB with points. Oribe products are expensive but with points it's somewhat doable and they last me a long time.

• Like 1

My September Birchbox was part meh (Marcelle, Supergoop), part exciting (the pretty box with the gold, the face scrub mitt, and a really pretty little Arrow eye brightening pencil). 

• Like 1