PopSugar Limited Edition Fall 2017 Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone going for the limited edition fall box for $100?

Screen Shot 2017-08-08 at 1.41.33 PM.png

I'm predicting those big earrings I see everywhere the tassel drop style and some sort of clutch or bag.

I'm getting it.  Don't love the tassel earrings and yet I keep looking at the Box of Style add on set.  I could be down with that. 

I'm kinda meh on the poncho, mostly because I already own something similar and because this one reads a little cheap to me in the pics.  I might love it in person though, and at least it's black and not PSMH blue. 

I really like that poncho and I'm getting tempted to grab this box. Hmmmm...

I like the concept, but I already have two ponchos so this is not a must for me.

I'm undecided on this box. I like the poncho and if it doesn't work for my I think my sister would wear it and I could gift it to her for xmas. But it's gonna depend on another spoiler for me to plunk down $100.

I officially decided against this box, the retail value of the spoiled items means the remaining items are fairly lowish in retail value. 

Unless this box goes for 50% off I won't buy it this year.

Aside from the poncho, we are getting:

- Foreo play and sample sized night+day cleansers (I already have the foreo Luna and a clarisonic so this is meh to me.  Guess I'll keep it in my travel bag). 

- Dannijo Dagny necklace (this reminds me of a necklace I got in a past Rachel Zoe box.  Not a dupe but something I'd wear with all of the same outfits I wear the other one with already so it's not really that exciting to me.  I like it though.)

- Malin + Goetz recovery treatment oil (yay I want allll the pricey skincare please). 

Aside from the poncho, we are getting:

- Foreo play and sample sized night+day cleansers (I already have the foreo Luna and a clarisonic so this is meh to me.  Guess I'll keep it in my travel bag). 

- Dannijo Dagny necklace (this reminds me of a necklace I got in a past Rachel Zoe box.  Not a dupe but something I'd wear with all of the same outfits I wear the other one with already so it's not really that exciting to me.  I like it though.)

- Malin + Goetz recovery treatment oil (yay I want allll the pricey skincare please). 
The last two items are the Smith & Cult Book of Eyes in Ice Tears (lots of blue, not sure if itll work for me but the grayer ones will) and Sisters of Los Angeles Sweet and Sour glasses.  This isn't the first time we received SOLA barware; I still use the glasses with the cities on them all of the time (one broke a long time ago though, boooo).  Pretty happy with the box as a whole!

Same I'm still a little bummed I paid full price for the summer box and it went on sale. I like it for $50. 

The problem with Popsugar (and the reason I unsubscribe) is that the value is just not there anymore. All the stuff is cheap stuff you would find on clearance at TJ Maxx. Even in the luxury boxes like this, there's no way the value is $100. All the items except the skincare are obviously pretty cheap.

Latest posts

Back