Breakouts and Pimples :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, would like to share something on how I get rid of my acne so fast.

I had acne breakouts and it's really horrific! I tried several medications but then none of them works. You can try my secret solution. You should never wash your face with beauty soaps, just lukewarm water; it should be done in the morning, afternoon and before bedtime. Leave it with just air to dry, do not use towels. Do not prick your pimples or touch it with your bare hands, it might get worse, then use Deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator; this is the very solution I have. In just 3 days, my acne starts to dry and a few weeks later it was disappearing with no trace of acne scars. It leaves a soothing and relaxing feeling that lightens your face. 

I used to have amazingly clear skin, and the past couple of months, every time I get over one spot, another one pops up! It's not an apocalypsis but it's just so annoying. I've already made an appointment at (link removed) to get a professional advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
A good exfoliating product like Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid is excellent for clearing skin and keeping it clear. I use this product twice a day and have not had any breakouts in 8 years. I introduced it to a couple of my colleagues and friends and they all have clear skin now.

I've heard good things about the Paula's Choice, I need to try it. I used to have bad hormonal acne around my chin and I used Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads and they cleared up right away. Within four days all I had left was mild redness. Does the Paula's Choice work for acne scarring @@LoveSkinCare ?

I've heard good things about the Paula's Choice, I need to try it. I used to have bad hormonal acne around my chin and I used Peter Thomas Roth Max Complexion Correction Pads and they cleared up right away. Within four days all I had left was mild redness. Does the Paula's Choice work for acne scarring @@LoveSkinCare ?
Yes, it does clear up scaring. I had a lot of scarring along my jaw line and it is barely noticeable now. I love Paula’s Choice and I also use their 8% AHA gel. It helps even out your skin tone. They have a whole line of great products.

Hello! My skin is exactly the same, especially on the nose. My dermatologist recommended me to wash and apply toner at least twice a day. And besides that, he recommended dermalmd treatment for acne. This has helped me a lot because it doesn't make my skin drier but helps to reduce the pimples. I hope this helps you!

Skin toner can be used twice in a week after washing the face properly to remove the dead cells and oil from the skin. I would also like to recommend you eat a healthy diet which contains rich amount Vitamin B5, this will help you remove breakouts and is the best acne treatment method.

Latest posts

Back