So I was doing some thinking about mineral makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Every one raves about bareminerals... and from what I've seen they have some nice eyeshadows.

BUT for the price and the size you can get a better deal at www.aromaleigh.com IMHO

I did some research online and on the products themselves and figured out that the Aromaleigh's Pure Eyes Natural Mineral eyeshadows are .33oz/9 grams for only 8$!!

And Bareminerals eyeshadows are .02oz/.57 gram for $12.00.

I took this info from the sites themselves and their eyeshadow jars so it's not false info. (as far as I know)

So from what it seems to me is for aromaleigh's 8$ you get 15 times more net weight in aromaleigh's Pure eyes natural mineral shadows.

I'm still finding this VERY hard to believe but my dad and I both tried to do the math and wound up with the same answers. AGAIN it's still hard to believe.

Either way.... Just from the looks of the jars I can tell you aromaleighs pure eyes e/s have about double the amount for 4$ less then BM.

I don't think many people know about aromaleigh but they are a great site. They always send 2 free samples with every purchase (and the sample eyeshadows get quite a few uses!) AND they offer samples to buy! And again they have a good 5-15 uses depending on how much you use.

Thanks for the info. From what I have heard, people prefer aromaleigh to BE.

Welcome. That's awesome to hear. I have a good 6 e/s from them and about 10 samples! I LOVE THEIR STUFF!

Thanks for the info. I have a few BE eye shadows and I do like them alot. But I think they are a little on the expensive side for what you get.

I want to buy some more but now you got me thinking about trying this Aromaleigh. Are the shadows long lasting? And do they have a fair color assortment? TIA!

I LOVE AROMALEIGH!

I ALWAYS use a primer (like UrbanDecay or Loreal decrease before any eyeshadow) so for me they last!

I would check the site out!

THESE are all the shadows that I compared to BM

http://www.aromaleigh.com/pureeyes.html and in these i think there are a good 130 colors. They vary from Natural Frost

Matte Natural

New Matte Eyeshadows "Carolina Summer" Collection

trans_1x1.gif

Satin Petals Lustres
trans_1x1.gif

"A Midsummer Night's Dream": New Frost Shades

I also like these too. They are less money but also less in weight. STILL worth it to me. I tend to buy more of these since I don't go through all that much- There are 60 colors here http://www.aromaleigh.com/purhuemincol.html

Back