Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Sephora Extra Points Until 8/19

Sephora has extra points event happening until August 19th. 2x, 3x for VIBs and 4x for VIB rouge members. Have you bought anything or are you planning on getting something?

I got a perfume sampler and Farsali last weekend!

I am thinking of getting the Benefit brow products and the tarte eyeshadow palette, but then again, I do not neeeed them. LOL. I just want to reach VIB as I just need $52 to reach it.

post-83923-0-98474900-1503086935_thumb.png

post-83923-0-29579900-1503086939_thumb.png

• Like 1

I ended up ordering the Ellis Brooklyn Rrose body milk and got a Korres sample trio with it. I also used 250 points to get the Mon Guerlain perfume sample. I had a small sample and used it already. The small sample I got with the points is 5ml so I'll get quite a few uses out of it. I'm excited to try the Ellis Brooklyn line because it's a smaller company and uses good ingredients.