Sign in to follow this  
Reija

FabFitFun Fall 2017 **Spoilers**

post-84574-0-14734100-1503692660_thumb.png

I made all of my selections today...

I clearly have issues narrowing things down.  I also still have like $300 of add-ons in my cart, mostly due to the amazing deals on murad.  I used to be a murad brand ambassador and was spoiled by regular shipments of free stuff from them.  Had to stock up!! 

What is everyone else getting??

So far I think the box is shaping up nicely.  I can always use another beanie and belt for fall, I think the two beauty selections are very unique items to be included in a sub box, and I don't hate the gym bag as much as everyone else seems to.  Both shades of the lip products were nice too; kinda bummed I couldn't pay $10 more for the other set!  And the add-ons are FANTASTIC this round.  I really feel like FFF has stepped up its game (whereas PSMH has slipped behind, I'm FINALLY not even subscribed anymore!!)

Edited by lauradiniwilk

I ended up choosing the beanie, the red lip, the gray scarf, the ACV rinse and the Gym & Juice bag. I'm not crazy about any of the bag options and I doubt if I'll use it, but the rest of the items I'm excited for.

here I am scratching my head why I did not get to choose which items I want for my box. Do they send out an email reminder? i did not get anything and even checked junk mail, it's not there.