Why does this happen, is this part of the process or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone so I applied for a sephora product consultant job the 4th of august I filled in the application and then the beauty manager called me the 8th of august and told me to come to an event august 12th, So I went to the event. we where 4 applicants in total and she told us to interact with customers and sell them products especially from makeup forever since that was the event that they had that day. it was for about 1 hour and a half, after it finished she told me I was fire, really good, and that she needed to talk to the store manager and she would call me the week ahead or the other (which is this week) but I have not received any call from them, I email her and have not gotten any reply back, should I just find another job or go to the store and talk to her personally and see whats up?

Hi everyone so I applied for a sephora product consultant job the 4th of august I filled in the application and then the beauty manager called me the 8th of august and told me to come to an event august 12th, So I went to the event. we where 4 applicants in total and she told us to interact with customers and sell them products especially from makeup forever since that was the event that they had that day. it was for about 1 hour and a half, after it finished she told me I was fire, really good, and that she needed to talk to the store manager and she would call me the week ahead or the other (which is this week) but I have not received any call from them, I email her and have not gotten any reply back, should I just find another job or go to the store and talk to her personally and see whats up?
I think it's great that you followed up. I would follow-up one more time and call maybe this time instead of emailing. If you don't have her number then email is fine. I would put something like what type of value you can offer to Sephora as an employee and that you are excited about this opportunity and hope you get to get the opportunity to work for them.

Latest posts

Back