Sephora Play Limited Edition All Star Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sephora has a new limited edition Play box available. Rouge access today, VIB tomorrow and all the day after tomorrow (8/31). Thanks so much @@aihutch for the heads up!

IMG_0805.PNG

IMG_0806.PNG

I bought 3, 1 for me and 2 for family. I really liked the last box, so hopefully this one is good too. Glad they are giving everyone the chance to buy, it got really ugly when everyone couldn't purchase the last box.

Praying they will still have some tomorrow when I can order! It looks like they are selling like hotcakes. The last limited edition Play box looked gorgeous and this looks amazing too. I like the idea that the product information is on Tarot cards, apparently. This is a brilliant idea on Sephora's part. Come on, August 31. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried 2 of the items before, but liked them enough so that I don't mind getting them again. Excited about the Tom Ford and AmorePacific. Not as valuable as the last box, but still glad I purchased and I will buy if they do this again.

I haven't been able to snag the Tom Ford lipstick with the code and I find the rest of the items interesting enough that it's worth it. I'm hoping it comes with a card where you can get bonus points like with the regular Play box, but I'm not holding my breath.

I got mine. I was having a little vigil, checking at different times, since midnight, and finally at 6:08 am Eastern Time I refreshed the page and got the red add to cart button. So now it is open to those without VIB. Since I do not have Flash my price was 27.77 with tax and shipping. Still worth it IMO.

I think this is genius marketing from Sephora. To give us items we normally cannot get in subscription services, along with a nicer bag and product guide than usual. I hope it will become a regular program. 

I haven't been able to snag the Tom Ford lipstick with the code and I find the rest of the items interesting enough that it's worth it. I'm hoping it comes with a card where you can get bonus points like with the regular Play box, but I'm not holding my breath.
Yes, I believe I read that we will get the bonus coupon for the 50 points in an email.  

Back