Popsugar September 2017 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting these!  I just got notice that my box shipped it weighs 1.7 lbs.  I am super excited to try the black blush!  It's like magic!  Fingers crossed this month is a super fun box!  Enjoy ladies!!!!

I got a shipping notice today too. I came here and didn't see a thread for this month. I am excited for the blush too! I wonder what else we will get.

Fingers crossed that there will be a coupon code soon...my will is weak and I promised myself I'd only buy the good boxes, and only with a discount going forward.  Hudson + Bleecker is a brand I looooove.  ARGH. 

My box arrived today.  I m obsessed with the blush and the wallet.  These 2 items alone make the box well worth it for me.  I have not worn the primer yet but the swatch I did on my arm makes me excited to try it.  The pin and the socks are a no for me.  Wool + me = hives city so these will be passed on but they do look lovely.  The pin is just not my thing but cute idea.  Overall a very nice box for me.  Enjoy ladies!!!

I got my box today too. I am happy with everything especially the wallet. Has anyone tried the kettle corn yet? Is it super sweet? I am not a fan of most kettle corn as it's just too sweet for me.

Keep me posted if this goes on sale anywhere!  It's REALLY calling my name but I'm still holding strong with my promise to myself to not buy any more monthly boxes without a big discount! 

Latest posts

Back