Sephora Play September 2017 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the September Play box thread. I just realized we didn't have one. Sorry about that! Anyone get their box yet?

I think this is going to be my last Play box. I already have so many deluxe samples rattling around at this point that I don't know when I'd get to good items, but there are also a lot of misses for me (repeats, not right for me, etc.). It just seems wasteful at this point. The $20 luxury boxes are fun and I'll probably keep getting those when pop up, though. 

I'm thinking about doing the same. I like the $20 luxury boxes and find those more valuable than the monthly play boxes, plus the 50 point card that can be only used in store is annoying. I rarely go to the store and so wish you could redeem it online. They don't make it convenient to use the points. I also recently resubbed to petit vour to try out more natural products also. I like natural products but like to mix them with regular products because I don't find that the performance is quite the similar. I'm too obsessed with makeup and skin care to go strictly the natural route. lol

I think this is going to be my last Play box. I already have so many deluxe samples rattling around at this point that I don't know when I'd get to good items, but there are also a lot of misses for me (repeats, not right for me, etc.). It just seems wasteful at this point. The $20 luxury boxes are fun and I'll probably keep getting those when pop up, though. 

My box should arrive today. I got 904. So far I haven't had too many duplicates personally but I do have a stack of skin care to work through though.

Here is my box #704. I'll hold onto these samples and put most of them in the next circular swap.

final.jpg

Latest posts

Back