I'm getting one...I know the wen is a very controversial add for a lot of people.  I have never had a problem using it, but I don't super love it like a lot of people do.  I'm mostly excited that the contents of this box are all things that I consume pretty quickly so it won't sit on my shelf for months and months. 

Super curious about everyone's opinions on wen...has anyone had a bad personal experience?  I've done some lazy googling and have never really found anything that makes me feel really strongly one way or the other about whether or not I should avoid it. 

• Like 1

OMG! What a great box! I don't have personal experiences from Wen though since the ipsy mishap waaaaaay long ago. But I am open to trying it. For the price, it looks like a great deal. I hope I'd known early, I don't have the money right now. Maybe if it's still available in the next few weeks, I am definitely getting one!

Were the previous boxes selling out? I haven't bought for two years, I still have hair sprays from 2015! :D

That is a whole lotta Wen. I remember them saying they support Wen and believe in the product when there were reports of users' hair falling out from it. But holy smokes they're really doubling down on it now. I tried it a few boxes ago and didn't like it. So this box is a hard no for me. I also don't like the colored Chapstick and would never use "nail appliqués."

I'm getting one...I know the wen is a very controversial add for a lot of people.  I have never had a problem using it, but I don't super love it like a lot of people do.  I'm mostly excited that the contents of this box are all things that I consume pretty quickly so it won't sit on my shelf for months and months. 

Super curious about everyone's opinions on wen...has anyone had a bad personal experience?  I've done some lazy googling and have never really found anything that makes me feel really strongly one way or the other about whether or not I should avoid it. 

I am in love with a rich lather in shampoo but hate sulfates. I thought I would hate Wen, but I actually really like it. It doesn't make my hair limp as I thought it would and my second-day hair looks nice as well. Ladies, please put your unused Wen up for swap, I'll take it ;)