October No Buy and Use it Up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if everyone would like to have a monthly thread for anyone pursuing any type of project pan, use up products project, low buy, or no buy? Please let me know what your ideas are and what you would like to do. I started a project two weeks ago and find it helpful to write about it here. 

Isn't it exciting that October is here? This is the time of year I really like to shop, so if I stay on course with my plan I will be really proud. 

Current plan is a no buy/using up foil packet samples and paying off my smallest debt. I am starting with the easier goals. 

Hello,

I was wondering if everyone would like to have a monthly thread for anyone pursuing any type of project pan, use up products project, low buy, or no buy? Please let me know what your ideas are and what you would like to do. I started a project two weeks ago and find it helpful to write about it here. 

Isn't it exciting that October is here? This is the time of year I really like to shop, so if I stay on course with my plan I will be really proud. 

Current plan is a no buy/using up foil packet samples and paying off my smallest debt. I am starting with the easier goals. 
I will join you on both no buy and use it up (which I have been doing for a long time already, I have way too much stock). The only exception for me would be buying something small on Sephora website to get my birthday gift.

I won't buy anything for myself, however, I will still need to buy stuff for my husband and our baby :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My goal is to continue for the rest of the year, not only during October. I should stop looking at MSA, it gives me strong FOMO :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back