I love flowers and gardening! :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Flowers make me happy and my family has been planting a lot of flowers lately. This one flower I can't seem to find and I'm hoping I can find it somewhere. It's called the bluebell flower. Does anyone know on where I can find the seeds for it at? 

What time of the year is best to plant them? I live in Florida and I hope it would be okay to plant it. It does get a bit chilly here sometimes. I've just always wanted to plant this flower and hopefully I can find it somewhere.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Thank you!!  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's some information on the flower.

https://dengarden.com/gardening/BluebellFlowersBeautifulandWhimsicalPerennials

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Bluebells are gorgeous but I must confess I never saw one as a garden plant, just at different greenhouses, exhibitions and on TV of course. It's spring already (woo!) and I am looking for some good plants for the garden, too. I did check out this store ashridgetrees.co.uk , I like the reviews and the prices seems to be rather decent, too. [/SIZE]
I'll definitely check the link! Thanks!

I also love gardening, but I'm not a fan of unusual plants. I like bushes and trees more. I have a pair of apple trees and a cherry tree in the garden. This year I want to make my backyard more comfortable. I want to make a place where we could relax with the whole family. Something like a barbecue area. But I want to make it as convenient and unusual as possible.

[SIZE=10pt]I don't like gardening, my mother likes to do this so I help her. Mom always has a lot of ideas how to transform our backyard. This year she decided to abandon the flower bed, in this place my father and I should make a patio. I want to make a concrete floor, and my father prefers wooden. I really want to make a fire pit, so that the whole family can relax in the backyard in the cold autumn evenings. My dad says that if I find a way to do this on a wooden floor, he will allow me to do this. I found a lot of useful tips here https://greatyardmaster.com/ . But maybe someone has a similar experience and can you advise me how to make it as fire-safe as possible?[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back