PopSugar 2017 Limited Edition Neiman Marcus Box **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like the NM box will be going on sale October 17!  Who is picking one up?

I probably won't wait for spoilers because I generally enjoy this box and feel like I have gotten my money's worth.  Looks like they did 2 spoilers last year, on 10/26 and 11/7, and the review was up 11/19.

I would love to get it but it's a bit pricey for me. I'll see though once the spoilers come out. It might it worth it though if I can use the items for gifts for friends and family.

The box looks beautiful!

popsugar neiman marcus box 2017.jpg

Ugh apparently you can choose between a silver version and a gold version where 5 of the 9 items will reflect your metal of choice.  This is THE WORST because then I'm going to want to buy 2 and that's simply NOT in the budget.  I'll pick silver, I guess. 

Supposedly you can order the box today (1 day early) if you are a subscriber but I resubbed in October and it's not giving me the option.  Not that's I'm worried it will sell out between now and tomorrow, seeing as how they still have fall boxes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got the silver.  Based on promo pics, people have some guesses..

- YSL Wild Illusion Palette ($60 and far too similar to the smith and cult palette we just got if you ask me)

- Jonathan Adler Barbell Barware Set ($198)

- Shiraleah Pineapple Cocktail Shaker ($195)

Those last two items are only available in gold, so I wonder if those of us who ordered silver (me!) will get a totally different obscenely priced item? 

The stemware in the promo pics looks nice, and my boyfriend has a brand new house with a bar, so I don't haaaaaaaate the theme but I'd rather have other stuff, to be honest.  But it's not like I didn't know that the theme was cocktail soiree when I hit the buy button. 

Okay so when I saw the first spoiler, I was definitely glad I went with silver.  That said...it's just kind of okay for me.  At least in pics, it doesn't look expensive, and seems somewhat dated/young for me.  I might feel differently when it's in hand, I often do, but so far I am a little nervous about this box. 

I saw on MSA that a set of four glittery, round placemats are spoiler #2. Not motivated to purchase yet. The placemats are definitely not my thing and the jewelry set is just ok.

I have the really really bad feeling I should have waited for more spoilers.  Might be putting a lot of this up on ebay. 

I shared a full reveal on my blog today (silver box).

1 // Jonathan Adler Pop Candle ($42)

2 // Anna by Rablabs Forma Spreader Set ($85)

3 // Kim Seybert Inc. Spotlight Placemat ($112)

4 // GLAMGLOW Dreamduo Overnight Transforming Treatment ($59)

5 // Edie Parker Heart Charm ($125)

6 // W&P Design Pineapple Cocktail Shaker ($80)

7 // Yves Saint Laurent Wild Illusion Palette & The Shock Mascara ($60)

8 // Chan Luu Swarovski Pearl & Crystal Necklace and Earrings Set ($195)

9 // Neiman Marcus Gift Card ($25)

This box is pricey but the contents are incredible! Based on what you get, I'd say it is worth every penny! That being said, I'm glad to see it is sold out. I don't need that kind of temptation in my life. lol

That spreader set is SO pretty, maybe I'll just get that. I just checked and it's 30% off right now!

This box is pricey but the contents are incredible! Based on what you get, I'd say it is worth every penny! That being said, I'm glad to see it is sold out. I don't need that kind of temptation in my life. lol

That spreader set is SO pretty, maybe I'll just get that. I just checked and it's 30% off right now!
I heard they are going to release more boxes for sale on Friday, not sure how reliable the info is.

Latest posts

Back