Mental health issue - Anyone here who has tried online counseling?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this site and i was thinking if it's a good thing to do or not. I've been diagnosed with c.depression and i guess make up is my "outlet". My dad says it's not healthy for me to hoard beauty products as it won't be helping me with my issues. Please don't make fun of me.

I learned a lot from the article, I think you should give it a shot. Collecting is okay but making it too much may be an alarming. 

in winter we took over ourselves with her boyfriend. we go to the gym and run. But somehow I can not choose shoes and he chose such a cool sport with a Betelli brand lift. It is a pity they do not do such for women! www.betelli.co.uk

I suffered from depression as well. And yes I consulted an online therapy but she was a psychic. She resolved my problems and suggested me some aids. I took 3-4 sessions and now I feel fine. You can check her official website if you want.

Thanks for sharing this article, but seriously, depression is one of the main discussion in a society nowadays especially to teenagers.

Latest posts

Back